S.G.C
Welcome to S.G.C, We are glad you chose S.F.W , Leytonlad72 can tell you all you need to know about S.G.C, THANK YOU PLEASE PM Leytonlad72

Soccer.Gaming.Community

HomeHome  World CupWorld Cup  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You Have 28 Days to finish Games
Latest topics
» Season 5 League & Cup Arrange - Current Season
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by rcjoker08

» League Cup Season 5 Highlights / Results
15th June 2018, 5:35 pm by Danidj_1235

» Larryfishburne aka Josh
15th June 2018, 1:07 pm by Llad72

» Cizzorz
15th June 2018, 12:56 pm by Llad72

» Twitch Users S.G.C Follows
15th June 2018, 12:52 pm by Llad72

» REAL WORLD CUP
13th June 2018, 5:35 pm by Llad72

» S.G.C SEASON 5 HALL OF FAME
13th June 2018, 4:24 pm by Llad72

» Tennis World Tour
13th June 2018, 1:36 pm by Llad72

» Siege Broadcasts
13th June 2018, 12:57 pm by Llad72

Soccer Site Links

NBA
All NBA News

Playoffs are Underway check out NBA.com for real time Updates - NBA.COM
NHL
All NHL News

Playoffs are Underway Check out NHL.Com for real time Updates - NHL.COM
NFL
All NFL News

With the NFL Draft approaching check out NFL.com to see your teams plans - NFL.COM
MLB
Real Footy Champs 2018
Champions of England

Manchester City

Champions of France

Paris Saint Germain
Champions of Portugal

FC Porto

Champions of Italy

Juventus

Champions of Spain

Barcelona CF

Bidding for Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Llad72
Admin

PostSubject: Bidding for Players   24th March 2017, 11:31 am

If you look on Sofifa there is a Price related to a player you want to bid on, prices must start at his sofifa price to post a starting bid.

Bidding Rules
:​
4. Bidding : BID LIST PRICES ARE ON SOFIFA.COM THEY DO NOT REFLECT A PLAYERS CAP PRICE , THEY CAN AND WILL FLUCTUATE , THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAT IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE, IF U CHOOSE TO BID ON A GUY FOR 60 MILL AND SELL HIM FOR 30 MILL ITS YOUR CHOICE. PRICES WILL BE ACTUAL PRICES FROM SOFIFA.COM, THE EURO IS WHAT WE USE

4.1 Bidding / Transfer Window: The Bid List Will have Player(s) listed that you can Bid on & Add to your Club During the Transfer Window if you have won said player(s) after a 6 hour period and If you are not outbid you have won that Player(s). Each owner will have 2 packaged bids every Transfer Window. Bids are not Cumulative So every Transfer Window you will only have 2 packaged bids as they will Reset.

4.2 BIDS HOW DO THEY WORK :  Each Window I have 2 Bids, If I  Bid on a player During the Current Transfer Window I may use my 2 Packaged Bid as much as I want.

4.3 Bidding : if a bid is from 6am - 12pm (6 Hours) and someone tops the bid at 11:30am (30 minutes before) then we extend the bid window 3 hours and again if it is topped within the last 30 minutes again we extend another 3 hours.

4.4 Posting Bids: Once you have decided on a player that you want to Bid on then post the Bid, If there is any Deleting of Bids, Editing Bids, Any Changing of Bids then the managers Transfer Window is OVER. This means you may not do ANY Deals until the next window.

4.5 Bid Posting: If there is a player that you want to Bid on then you must goto our foRum and look for Bids, there you must place a Bid Start the Bid from the price that he is listed, If listed at 10Mill, start your Bid at 10Mill, not 10.5Mill or 11Mill, it must be the Bid Price you see on the Bid List or if someone else has already Bid it must be higher than there Bid, the Bidding for each player last for 6 hours , Meaning a Bid Last For a full 6 Hours, from the 1st Post time the 1st Bid was placed and if you did not Bid on a player in the 1st 4 Hours you are not allowed to Place a Bid on that Player Thank You. In The 1st 4 Hours if I bid on a player and know one else does I win him .  On Last Day of a Transfer Window, Bids Must be placed within a 6 Hour time period of the Transfer Window Closing for it to count.

4.6 In The 1st 4 Hours if I bid on a player and know one else does I win him . On Last Day of a Transfer Window, Bids Must be placed within a 6 Hour time period of the Transfer Window Closing for it to count.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sportsfanaticsworld.forumotion.com

Bidding for Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
S.G.C :: Club Bids-